- 1 large zucchini (I used a MASSIVE one from my garden)
- 1 1/2 Cup Fat Free Cheddar or FF Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup tomato sauce
- Garlic, salt, basil, pepper to taste
- Toppings of choice: I used bacon bites, turkey pepperoni, onions, and green peppers
- Deseed squash and shave off skin.
- Microwave squash for 5 mins. Remove any excess liquid.
- Add 1/2 Cup of cheese, 1/2 cup flour, garlic, basil, salt and pepper to squash and blend
- Spread squash thinly on pizza tray. Estimate 1/3 inch thick.
- Use napkins to absorb excess water from squash. Push gently and fill any holes you make during this process.
- Preheat over to 500 and bake for 8 mins.
- Check crust to see if it is starting to harden. Place back in the oven if it is still mushy.
- Once hard in all areas, remove from oven
- Drop temp to 350
- Put sauce and toppings on pizza
- Bake for 10 mins.
**Make sure you remove all excess water as you go. It took me a long time to absorb the left over water…but this recipe was bomb.