Ingredients for meatballs
- 1 Pack Ground Chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 TBPS Soy
- 1 TBPS Olive Oil
- 1/2 TBPS Sriracha
- 1/2 TBPS Garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Soy
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar (I use Truvia)
- Dash of olive oil
- Dash of ginger (I add more depending on taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine all ingredients for meatballs together in a large bowl.
- Mix together with hands making sure all ingredients are spread evenly. I add more spices if it seems on is not in all areas.
- Roll into meatballs
- Put in oven for 20 mins checking periodically as the time will change depending on the size of the meatballs you make
- Pour sauce over meatballs and let them sit for 15 mins.
- The meatballs will soak up the sauce which I prefer