- 1/2 Cup of Kodiak Mix per pizza
- 2 chicken breast, shred
- 3/4 can Black beans
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup Salsa or diced tomatoes,cilantro, lime
- 1/4 cup Mexican shredded cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cook chicken how ever you would like. I cook mine on low for 8 hours in a CrockPot with 1/2 cup chicken broth while I’m at work so its ready when I come home 🙂
- Combine Kodiak mix with your preference of garlic and a small amount of water. You want to add the water very slowly and stir. Only add enough water to get a doughie consistency.
- Divide dough into as many pizzas as desired.
- Roll or press down to flatten dough
- Combine all ingredients except oil olive in a bowl
- Spoon onto dough slices. Make sure you leave room to be able to fold up.
- Pinch dough up leaving one small air hole on top
- Brush with olive oil
- Cook 13-15 minutes